Researching Hedge Funds? The Resource Center for Hedge Funds and Commodity Trading Advisors
Our hedge fund research center is for anyone looking to research hedge funds. Our collection of web sites is well over 1000 pages and contains some of the best research on hedge funds available. Start exploring all of our sites (also Trend Following and Michael Covel Blog) to find out more about hedge fund managers and traders, hedge fund trading styles and hedge fund academic research.
- Modern Portfolio Theory Discussed.
- Managed Futures Resource Center: White Papers.
- The Parable of the Money Managers.
- More White Papers and Research.
- Resources at TrendFollowing.com.
University and Academic Work
- Commodity Consultants, LLC
- Deerfield International Administrative Services Ltd.
- Derivatives Portfolio Management
- DMAXX, LLC – Software for CTAs and CPOs
- Futures First Software, Inc.
- IBC USA Conferences
- LAMP Technologies
Fund of Funds
- Barclay Group (U.S.A.)
- Daniel B. Stark & Company
- Hedgescan (U.S.A.)
- International Traders Research, Inc (U.S.A.)
- Managed Account Reports (U.S.A.)
- TraderScan (U.S.A.)
- Derivatives Use, Trading & Regulation
- Futures Industry Magazine
- Institutional Investor
- Institutional Investor Newsletters
- Journal of Asset Management
- Journal of Derivatives
- Learning Curves/Derivatives Week
- Pensions & Investments
- Risk Books
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (U.S.A.)
- General Accounting Office
- National Futures Association (U.S.A.)
- Securities & Exchange Commission (U.S.A.)
- AIMA Alternative Investment Management Association (Europe)
- FIA (Futures Industry Association) (U.S.A)
- International Organization of Securities Commissions
- Japan Commodities Fund Association
- Managed Funds Association (U.S.A.)
- National Introducing Brokers Association
- Options Industry Council (U.S.A.)
- Securities Industry Association (U.S.A.)
TurtleTrader® comment: If you have suggestions for researching hedge funds please add a comment below.
Trend Following Products
Review trend following systems and training:
More info here.