Multiple government documents, a Faith family member, other Turtles, performance records, direct interviews with Faith’s former business associates, a former employee and Faith’s own words show him to be something different than he represents. For example, Faith declared in 2012:
“I am out of money. None at all. Well, $27 in my pocket. No more anywhere. My wife doesn’t work. I’ve spent every last dime working on trying to figure out a way to make a difference and now I’m left with $27. That’s a twenty and seven ones, two of them are pretty rough. A twenty and seven ones. And that is all it will take to change the world. What did Jesus say about the mustard grain. Hell, I’m Curtis Michael Faith, if I don’t have Faith who does?”
For further example, the following two depositions describe how Curtis Faith’s firm Acceleration Capital imploded: Deposition One and Deposition Two. Curtis Faith’s then partner Plyam explains how he and Faith met, what type of trading system they used, the ownership breakdown of Acceleration Capital, Faith’s background, the management fees, how much they put up to start Acceleration Capital and Faith’s subsequent disappearance. Further, a male employee was stealing money from Acceleration Capital to buy trips, buy cars, to pay for a gastric bypass surgery, to buy gifts for his boyfriend and to buy barbie dolls on eBay (Many files obtained through the U.S. Freedom of Information requests).
Acceleration Capital permanently surrendered registration with the CFTC via settlement in January 2007 for what the CFTC believed were violations of the Commodity Exchange Act.
- Acceleration Capital Offering Documents/Bios.
- Acceleration Capital Investigation; 255 pages.
- Acceleration Capital Investigation; 94 pages.
- Acceleration Capital Investigation; 199 pages.
- SEC investigation of Borealis. Founded by Curtis Faith.
- Curtis Faith on cash issues.
- Story about meeting Faith.
- Turtles don’t trade by their gut.
- Faith on Jehovah’s Witness beliefs.
- Acceleration Capital details.
- Curtis Faith comment.
- Family member on Faith.
- Curtis Faith in 07: “I am not broke. I have had several periods in the last several years where I was very, very low on cash, but that’s not the same thing as being broke. Even if I had been broke, I’m not sure it matters as I’m selling software, not advice on how not to ever go broke.”
- Faith claims to be the Chief Investment Officer of Galt Capital. Galt Capital refers to itself as “The Most Profitable Community Of Investors In The World.” There is no evidence for those statements.
- Known alias: inflector and redxloud.
- Known associates: Anthony Garner, David Bromley.
Curtis Faith Random Statements (2012 VIDEO)
Video can be downloaded here.
Curtis Faith Statements on Abraham Lincoln (2010 VIDEO)
Curtis Faith, after a 2010 gut feel ‘sell call’ of all world markets, announced that Abraham Lincoln was gay in the following video. Video shows Faith possibly impaired: Video can be downloaded here.
Curtis Faith Statements on Obama (2008 VIDEO)
Video can be downloaded here.